River Jet University | White Water
Training | One on One Instruction
Launch to Takeout - Ocean to Upper River Reaches
• Low Speed Maneuvering, power management
• White Water Navigation
• Environmental Responsibilities, fuel economy, etc.
• River Etiquette - awareness - sensitivity to other river users,
• Rules of the Road, boating conduct
• Reading river water and understanding currents
• Tour Boat scheduling and expectations (if applicable)
• Wild, Scenic and Recreational section diversities
• Upstream Vs. Downstream, shallow water situations
• Logistics and changes, varying river levels
• All Safety aspects and equipment, communications
• Weather, terrain, wind, fog, sun glare, etc.
• Workings - basics of Jet Boats, loading, carrying capacities,
balance, bow pivot, mechanical, trouble shooting, miscellaneous
INQUIRE ABOUT TRAINING SCHEDULE RECOMMENDATIONS AND FEES
A three day
minimum is suggested for safe service and Jet Boat operation.